preseed, partman question.

I haven't been able to figure out how to do this from the preseed examples/docs:

I have a machine with 6 disks, and I'd like to preseed it to automatically partition like this:

/dev/sda1 - '/'
/dev/sda2 - swap

One gigantic RAID 5 array: '/data' which contains:
/dev/sdb
/dev/sdc
/dev/sdd
/dev/sde
/dev/sdf

I see docs on how to do either the auto partitioning of the first disk, OR the creation of the RAID5 array, but I don't see an example of how to specify -both- at the same time in the same configuration file.
Any pointers?

Thanks,
john.c

--