preseeding: making a question "critical"

Hi,

I've been customising Debian installation with preseeding using a preseed
file on the Netinst CD, which is mostly working out OK.

However, one point eludes me - getting a question to be "always" asked,
regardless of its priority.

Specifically, the hostname is set via DHCP but we'd like the installing
person to override that - i.e. the hostname question should always be
asked.  But, it doesn't get asked, presumably because the question's not
of "critical" priority.

Setting "d-i netcfg/get_hostname seen false" hasn't helped (presumably
because of the priority issue).

Thanks,
Neale.