Bug#418814: Xircom RE-100 network interface fails silently on Etch Netinst
On Thursday 12 April 2007 05:09, Paul Dexter wrote:
> Comments/Problems: Network interface does not work.
> My card is PCMCIA Xircom Re-100, driven by the
> xirc2ps_cs module.
It is not clear to me if this is a network configuration problem or a
Please try the following so we get some additional info about this:
- boot the installer and proceed to network configuration
- after that, switch to VT2
- try 'wget http://www.debian.org' and provide the output
- provide the output of 'dmesg', 'ifconfig' and 'route'
- send the file /var/log/syslog (gzipped!)
The identical info from a Sarge install for comparison would be nice.