DVR Price List

Dear Director,

How are you? We are Beijing Fable Group---a professional manufacturer of safety and security products including alarm and surveillance system and related products. I am the project manager of marketing and exporting department.Here I attach DVR for your reference, please kindly check!

If you are interested in any of these items, please don¡¯t hesitate to contact with me by your returned email. we can send you more infomation and can offer the goods you requested as well as doing OEM for you!

Please rest assured that we can guarantee the best quality with the most reasonable and competitive price! Large quantities have better offer!

Hope we can establish longtime business relationship, and become your sincere friends in the future.

Your early reply will be highly appreciated! And I suggest we chat on MSN, my ID is: fable_008@hotmail.com

Best regards
Chris
Project Manager

BEIJING FABLE INTERNATIONAL IMP&EXP TRADE CO.,LTD
4-1-802,FUSHI ROAD NO.35,HAIDIAN DISTRICT,BEIJING,CHINA
100049
Tel:86-10-88205271/88205273-806
Fax:86-10-88205207
E_mail: fable008@fableinter.com