Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 20:18:32 +0100
From: James Westby <jw+debian@jameswestby.net>
To: debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: [RFR] templates://udev/{udev.templates}

On (12/04/07 13:05), Christian Perrier wrote:
> Please find, for review, the debconf templates of udev.
>
> - the hotplug package and requires a kernel not older than 2.6.12.
> + the hotplug package and requires a 2.6.12 or later kernel.

I think it should be "requires a version 2.6.12 or later kernel"

>   .
>   This is a minimal version for use in debian-installer.

Should we start adding "This package should not be installed on a normal
system" to udebs?

Thanks,

James

--
  James Westby   --    GPG Key ID: B577FE13    --     http://jameswestby.net/
  seccure key - (3+)k7|M*edCX/.A:n*N!>|&7U.L#9E)Tu)T0>AM - secp256r1/nistp256