Re: r46050 - trunk/packages/po

On Thursday 29 March 2007 18:14, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Frans, is it OK to activate Marathi in trunk or do you prefer waiting
> for the general release first?

I'm not really sure that we want to activate any new languages until we've
got a solution to reduce the memory used by translations.
As I've said before, we just cannot let memory usage increase endlessly
with corresponding increases of lowmem levels.

I realize that this would be very unfair to translators, but we really,
really need to work on this.