Re: Please allow discover-data version 2.2007.03.21 into etch

[Luk Claes]
> Sorry, we are only considering RC bug fixes anymore... so not unblocked.

Updating discover-data will allow all owners of Matrox Graphics,
Inc. MGA G200e [Pilot] ServerEngines (SEP1) video card to get their X
configuration automatically configured during installation.  It is the
only operative change to the package, and thus very low risk and high
value for those needing the change.

The other changes are adding more devices to recognize, and more
debugging information for use by reportbug when people run into
problems with undetected video hardware.

Because of this, I ask you to reconsider.  The advantages are real,
and the risks are close to non-existing.

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen