RE: Partitioner sets wrong type for RAID partitions?

Sorry if I did not express myself clear enough -

I did create individual _RAID_ partitions with the partitioner,
and those were shown as RAID in the list.
However, the "SW RAID configurator" complained about "no
available partitions".
Inspection with fdisk revealed type 83h!

Using fdisk I've changed prtition types to fdh.
After that I could use the D-I "SW RAID configurator" in
the usual way.

I've repeated the whole process once again after zeroing first
few MiB of both disks, i.e. partition table and the start of
the first partition
(e.g. dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/hda bs=1024 count=4096)
- the results were the same.

Zrin