Re: Etch netinstaller has no eth0 in qemu

On 3/4/07, Uwe Dippel <udippel@gmail.com> wrote:
I'll try another download.

Which takes around one day in MY ... .

Just for curiosity, I used the real(== from CDROM) Sarge-netinstaller of years ago. It goes through smoothly.
Now I think to stick with it, install it, change the sources.list. It should result in just the same Etch, right ?

At least, so far I have shown the problem to be traced back to the iso.
One way or another: It should do a media check (assuming my download was faulty), or the problem lies in the content.

I'll report back when the file has finally arrived down here,

Uwe