Re: Debian Installer "babelbox" updated for Etch

> For more information, see its wiki page:
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/BabelBoxAlt
>
> Cheers,
> FJP
>
> (Credits for the original idea go to Christian Perrier)

I think that "your" page is now far more up-to-date than
"mine". Therefore, I suggest you change the
"/DebianInstaller/BabelBoxAlt" to "/DebianInstaller/BabelBox" and
either rename "/DebianInstaller/BabelBox" to something showing that this is
an old thing, or just get rid of it (I will not be angry, promise
made).