Hi All

Frans Pop asked me to introduce myself to debian-boot as I have
recently been given commit access to the installer subversion
repository. Over the past five months or so, I have been helping
Martin Michlmayr prepare etch on the ARM-based Linksys NSLU2. I have
been most active in testing and contributing to the Debian kernel, but
also have been regularly testing and helping fix installer daily

My guest account on alioth is gordon-guest.

Gordon Farquharson