Re: Announcing "Debian-Installer Loader"

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 10:10:42AM +0100, Kai Wb. wrote:

> Thank you very much! I hope it will make things a lot easier for people
> without so much knowledge in this area. On the other hand we shouldn't
> forget that Linux is not Windows (and in my opinion don't want to be it
> either). But I've abandoned Windows quite a time ago and don't want to
> return one day (maybe except for work, because there I will not be able
> to choose).
> And for the link for further advocacy purposes: I've found that already,
> but thanks again.

Sure, GNU/Linux is not Windows.  The thing is, it can be everything!  Be it
a flexible and powerful system for hackers or a user-friendly desktop, we
can have all in one piece.

And if we want to takeover Microsoft, we have to provide the user-friendly
desktop (rather than expect that all Windows users will gain hacking skills ;).

--
Robert Millan

My spam trap is honeypot@aybabtu.com.  Note: this address is only intended
for spam harvesters.  Writing to it will get you added to my black list.