Re: Lenny proposal: may the g-i look be similar to the desktop look

Hi people!

Which is the status of this?

Some ideas are here:
http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtwork/DebianInstallerEtch

Thanks!

ps: congratulations to g-i team for your work! :)

2007/1/3, Luis Matos <a26652@alunos.mec.ua.pt>:
Qua, 2007-01-03 às 18:23 -0200, Otavio Salvador escreveu:
> Luis Matos <a26652@alunos.mec.ua.pt> writes:
>
> > Qua, 2007-01-03 às 18:00 -0200, Otavio Salvador escreveu:

> >> happen on Lenny.
> > you ( and everyone, ofcourse) would be very welcome do
> > debian-desktop ... you have the d-i and splashy crosses :P
>
> Thank you very much. I just need to be introduced about how is the
> process and what I can grab the need information.

the artwork: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktopArtwork

tasks: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDesktop/Tasks

thank you.

--