Re: D-I Manual - update (deadline: Jan 22)

On Monday 01 January 2007 14:17, Frans Pop wrote:
> I don't think we'll need to do any more big changes in _existing_ text,
> but I would like to try and add some information:
> - graphical installer

This is now documented in:
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/manual/en.i386/apds05.html#id326157

The version for powerpc is slightly different. I've added two references
to that section in other parts of the manual.

Reviews welcome as usual.

> - some missing bits about installation of tasks (pkgsel)
> - maybe document a bit about mirror selection, which I noticed is
>   currently undocumented

I've decided not to bother about these anymore. For one thing, I feel I've
done enough creative writing for a while. And also, I feel I should let
you people get on with the translation instead of continuing to make the
target harder to reach.

As I've said before, minor corrections are still possible. And I know that
Steve Langasek wants to add a para or two for the alpha architecture.

Cheers,
FJP