Re: 20061230-2 netinst powerpc iso

On Sun, Dec 31, 2006 at 01:41:33PM +0100, Ulrich Teichert wrote:
[issues with powerpc dailies]
> I suspect this is the same for the 20061231-1 build, as it has almost the
> same size. I hope this is not intentional?

There was an issue on ragtime today, which builds the powerpc dailies.
I've fixed it, and have kicked off another build.

I'm not sure whether the netinst dailies are based off of that, but if
they are, it should work again tomorrow.

  -- #debian-devel, Freenode, 2004-09-22