Re: Received on every svn commit: Fw: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

On Sunday 31 December 2006 01:07, Holger Wansing wrote:
> everytime I commit to svn (d-i manual) I get messages like
> the following. Not sure, if this is somehow relevant.

Configuration error on a Debian server. Already reported.
Please just ignore those mails.

It just means that we (people who are subscribed to them) don't get mails
with changes committed in the repository. For changes in the manual that
is not all that important.

Cheers,
FJP