Re: State of Debian-Installer

On Saturday 30 December 2006 13:42, Geert Stappers wrote:
> | == State ==
> | ## is to have the 'state' described on a web page,
> | ## rather that in the archive of the mailinglist
> | ## ( refering the mail archive implies "I read all mail to
> | debian-boot@l.d.o, ## and I expect contributors to read also _all_
> | mails to the list" ) Current development state is {{{less deep
> | freeze}}}, we are preparing Etch RC2
>
> What is a more correct description of the state of debian-installer ?

How should people interpret "less deep freeze"? What does that add?

Maintaining a status on the wiki is only useful if it is actively
maintained by someone who (1) knows when the status changes and (2) can
accurately describe the status.
My personal opinion is that maintaining a status on the wiki is redundant,
and thus I'm not willing to maintain it.

Why do you persist in adding it and putting something fairly random there?
I've now deleted it twice. Do I really have to do so again?