Re: unable to boot from USB drive

Kamaraju Kusumanchi wrote:
> However, I am unable to boot from the USB drive. I changed the boot
sequence
> in the Bios and chose it boot from the USB drive. But the system
always boots
> into windows and never boots from the USB drive.

Either your pc does not recognize the usb drive or you have applied
the wrong BIOS settings, otherwise it'd have complained that the disk
is not bootable.

--
Ottavio Caruso

I will not purchase any computing equipment from manufacturers that recommend Windows Vista? or any other Microsoft® products.
http://www.pledgebank.com/boycottvista