Re: r43250 - in trunk/packages/partman/partman-crypto: . debian

On Saturday 09 December 2006 18:05, David Härdeman wrote:
> +	# NOTE: Only commented out because we might want to reenable this
> post-Etch

Hmmm. That seems contradictory: either p-c is ready or it is not.

If it is not ready, then the message should not be disabled (and maybe we
should rethink if we want to include it in the release).

If it is ready, the message should be totally removed and p-c should be
treated like any other d-i component from that point forwards.
I don't really see that individual changes after Etch would warrant
re-enabling the message for the component as a whole.

Personally I feel it is ready.