Re: Fontconfig NMU? Third try....

On Thursday 30 November 2006 08:04, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Simultaneously, the D-I team mentioned some needs for a new fontconfig
> version ; which I'm unfortunately not deeply awar about.

Yes, we still very much would like to see #388165 and #388161 fixed before
Etch. I've seen a fairly recent message from Keith that a new version was
being prepared again, but the upload itself apparently has not yet
happened.

I've sent a follow-up to #388161 in the run-up to RC1, but never received
a reply :-(

I agree that if we don't get any indication about a new upload, an NMU is
probably a good idea.

Cheers,
FJP