Re: [g-i] Hebrew fonts: freefont -> dejavu [UPDATE]

On Mon, Nov 27, 2006 at 07:26:28AM +0100, Davide Viti wrote:
> We're in the process of switching g-i as to use dejavu rather than
> freefont for rendering Hebrew text (see [1]);
>
> I've filed #399901 and #400516
>
> After the uploads, I'll take care of updating the wiki
> and post some screenshots.

both packages have been uploaded already, thanx to the extremely
prompt action of Christian and Peter; as a result, Dejavu has already
hit the archives and Freefont will very soon.

Thanx guys!

Davide

PS: if you build a g-i image you'll be already using Hebrew glyhs
from Dejavu; I'll wait Freefont before posting the screenshots just
to make sure everything's fine