Re: Developer wants to destroy

On Sun, Nov 26, 2006 at 04:41:38PM +0100, Geert Stappers wrote:

> Op 26-11-2006 om 15:44 schreef Sven Luther:
> > ... it can only end with me being totally destroyed.
>
> Fine, just continue with what you are doing.

And you would have played a strong role in this. But Fabio proposed to act as
mediator, and both me and Frans (on behalf of the un-named other guys i
guess), as well as the DPL agreed to it, so let's see what it brings.

But if you are really honest with yourself, you will be able to see your own
part in what happened in this. I know my part, and i made ammend, and i tried
to engage conciling discussion, but to absolutely no avail.

Maybe if someone else than me points you to your negative participation in
this, you will be able to aknowledge it, as well as the positive participation
i know you also had, and we will be able to move forward in this discussion.

Friendly,

Sven Luther