Re: linux-kernel-di-powerpc-2.6_1.24_powerpc.changes REJECTED

Hi fellow debian-powerpc users,

Once more, some influent folk in the debian-boot team, who didn't even want to
be named, is trying to stop me from working on powerpc d-i.

Frans requested uploads of 2.6.18-3 .udeb packages, and so i did it, but the
package was rejected.

Fellow powerpc debian users, i urge you to speak up, and push for this issue
to be sorted. It is clear that nothing i say or do will have any influence on
this, and both our DPL, and people of the tech ctte, like ian and steve, are
fully letting this happen.

Those of you who said they would be willing to mediate in this, can i ask you
to do something, this is driving me crazy, and all the time i spent in this
childish fight i so often wanted to end, i cannot spend fixing bugs.

Please help me stop this witch hunt.

Sven:
An last a personal message to Frans, remember when we where in Extremadura, we
had a good time, and we worked side by side. I seriously lament that it all
degenerated like it did. I certainly have my part of responsability in this,
but i passed though times, as you know. Let's put pride and arrogance and
remembrance of past hurts aside, and let's again work on d-i all together, as
it should be.

Frans:
My honest opinion of it: the biggest load of self-satisfied and self-centered
crap I've ever seen
FUCK YOU!

Friendly,

Sven Luther