Re: Debian Archive Automatic Signing Key (4.0/etch)?

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 07:22, Andreas Tille wrote:
> But Hendrik Sattler is perfectly right and this knowledge has to be
> stored at prominant places like:
>
>     a) installation manual
>     b) apt-key.8
>     c) perhaps somewhere else
>
> Could maintainers of a) and b) (and perhaps c) ;-)) acknowledge, that
> this will be done

I don't think the Installation Guide is the correct place for this
information (rationale: it has nothing to do with installing a system,
but rather with maintaining an installed system).
I would suggest the Debian Reference instead.

> or should we rather file bug reports (IMHO with severity "important")
> to these packages?

Well, you probably know that a bug report with a patch attached is most
likely to produce positive results :-)