Re: etch install

On Mon, Nov 20, 2006 at 10:41:52PM +0100, Luc Samson wrote:
> I cann't install on my Pc. The installer doesn't find the CDrom.
> My motherboard is an AsusP8B-TheLuxe.  Why is this?

Hi Luc,

Sorry to hear that you're having difficulties.

You haven't provided enough information.  Debian comes for different
archetectures (i386, amd64, etc) and versions (stable/Sarge,
testing/Etch).

To help the debian-boot team (of which I am not), I would suggest
completing an installation report.  It can be sent via email.  The form
and instructions are found in the installation manual, available from
the debian website.

Thanks.

Doug.