Re: Deactivated languages

On Fri, Nov 17, 2006 at 07:02:18AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
> The discussion between Frans and I has been hot from time to time
> because I happen to be a little bit less strict and I naturally feel
> disappointed when I have to put l10n work aside. But, anyway, our
> views converged and we decided to deactivate languages on two
> criteria:

Christian, i wonder, was this discussion held publicly, and if so can you
point to an URL in the mailing list archive about it ?

It seems strange to me that i am told i don't know how to work in a team, but
then most decisions are not taken in a team-like fashion, but in private by a
select few. I may be wrong about this, but this is clearly the impression that
comes from your above post.

Friendly,

Sven Luther