Re: Fixed RC bug in frozen parted : #392767: [mac] parted is unable to reread partition tables created by d-i/partman.

On Tuesday 07 November 2006 18:07, Sven Luther wrote:
> I remember (but am not anymore 100% sure, so a reply from frans/joeyh
> would be nice), that frans told me last week or so, that an upload of
> parted was ok with regard to d-i RC1, since parted is not in the image,
> and not migrated to testing, but i would like confirmation on this, and
> also advice from the debian-release folk, thus posting here.

No objection to an upload to unstable if it does not change the ABI. If it
does change the ABI it needs more coordination.

The new version is too late for RC1 though, but can of course be tested
using daily images.

Glad to see that this has been tracked down.

Cheers,
FJP