Re: Installation Manual Patches 3: Remove obsolete 2.4 references

On Thursday 03 August 2006 03:29, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> This patch consists of removal of obsolete mentions of 2.4 kernels.
> Keep the installation manual a readable length and all that.

I've applied a few more of your suggested patches (from this mail and
others), but not all. The section on the different flavors for i386 is
currently disabled and needs a full rewrite anyway, so I've left that
alone for now.

Thanks again for your review,
FJP