Release notes: Whats new in the installer?

For the release notes I need to write some text on whats new in the
installer as compared to sarge. As well as any key changes that might
catch an established user out. (Other things can go in the install
manual.)

I'm happy to do the writing but I need people who know whats been
changing to contribute a (detailed) list of points.

Please file bugs against release-notes in the BTS making sure to
indicate that this is information about the install in the title.

Cheers,

Rob
--
Rob Bradford <rob@robster.org.uk>