Re: D-I RC1 - release planning - update - full freeze

* Frans Pop <elendil@planet.nl> [2006-10-28 03:06]:
> I've seen no reports for the following architectures, which is
> disappointing:
>    alpha, arm, m68k, mips, mipsel

arm looks pretty good.  I made some major changes to NSLU2 support
over the last few weeks (merged them into the ixp4xx flavour) and it
works.  Gordon Farquharson has done a lot of testing for this.  Then
there is the GLAN Tank, a new device as of rc1.  And with rc2 (2.6.18)
we'll get another device, the Thecus N2100... a really goold device.
I couldn't test Netwinder although someone promised to do that... I'll
send him a reminder.

As of mips/mipsel, I tested Cobalt recently which works.  Everything
else is (afaik) untested.
--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/