Re: gtk d-i : using size instead of "shape" to differentiate text

--- Attilio Fiandrotti <attilio.fiandrotti@gmail.com>

http://cdd.debian-br.org/~si0ux/artwork/debian/01/01gdm.png

> > The title "Welcome" is the first thing grabing
> > atention, then the Text entry title "Username".
>
> I agree that weigth, size and style of text used for
> title, question
> description and extended question description should
> not be hardcoded in
> the GTK frontend, like it happens now, butexternally
> defined in the
> gtkrc file.
> I don't know if this is possible (i'd like to define
> css-like styles in
> gtkrc), but for sure it's something that is worth
> investigating.
> Eduardo, btw, do you think you can update the "!"
> and "X" icons you
> created some times ago to match the look of
> clearlooks theme we're now
> using in the g-i?
>
> Thanks
>
> Attilio

Yes :) I think that the creator of the current look,
Andre Ferreira, may be wanting to do that as well, but
I think the more icons done, the better :)

Eduardo

OH MY ... http://www.geocities.com/jobezone/index.html