Re: Debian Installer - Call for testing *this week*

ups, I almost forget in the installation GUI my Intellimouse Explorer
2.0 doesn't work...

On 10/22/06, Jaime Ochoa Malagón <chptma@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I finally probe the new installer GUI amd64 and it work great...

I probe the installation also in spanish and there is acouple of
messages still in english.. .

1 in the partition assistant the description message...

when download the packages to install

2 I could read retrieving...

3 in the time zone configuration I robed Mexico and if in english say...

Mountain, Central, Pacific and in spanish say something similar...

tzconfig have other labels i suppose should be the same...

This is not the usual

GREAT WORK

--
Engañarse por amor es el engaño más terrible;
es una pérdida eterna para la que no hay compensación

                                                        Kierkegaard

                                                        Jaime Ochoa Malagón
                                                        Integrated Technology
                                                        Tel: (55) 52 54 26 10