Re: xfce-desktop task added to tasksel. Was that really time to do it?

Quoting Joey Hess (joeyh@debian.org):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > I officially object to this which will probably immediately turn the
> > task selection screen to be untranslated
> This task is not user-visible (except in aptitude). There's currently no
> way to mark a tasksel task as not needing translation, but I don't
> consider it something that needs to be translated.

So, well, my only way to artificially keep the level to 100% will be
by cheating the POT file after you release tasksel (releasing it will
automatically fuzzy 4 strings-->the xfce-desktop and the tamil tasks

In such moment, being really 100% is a big motivation for the i18n
crew....so, well, we'll cheat a little.