Re: Graphical D-I test install

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 04:08:52PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> Sure, creation was requested, but the request to create the udebs was done
> by Sven without the agreement from the rest of the d-i team and even
> while he knew that people were in general opposed to the idea.

Just to make things straight, i asked for the creation of a c++ .udeb set, in
order to get a gparted+partimage derivative of the d-i stuff, which would be
useful in its own right, and not necessarily to get it integrated in d-i.

This was much later, at first we asked about a c++ .udeb, but we did so in
full consultance with the d-i team, which is why the gcc maintainer decided
not to include it when you guys vetoed it.

Frans, please, can you try to get the facts straights for once, and not always
show them in the most damaging way for you ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther