Creating custom CDs

Hi!

I downloaded and used Debian Etch beta 3 release to compile my own
system from scratch i a new partition of my hd. The hard disk is
partitioned like that:
hda1 swap
hda2 / (Debian Etch beta 3 release)
hda3 / (My own system)

I would like to create an installation cd or a set of installation cds
or a dvd for my own system.
It was built entirely from sources and so I would like to ask if it is
possible to use debian-installer to create a cd which includes the
source packages plus patches and to build it from *.tar.gz , *.tar.bz2
etc... instead of using .deb packages following a specific build order
and for example adding support for reiser4 file system.
The idea was to unpack the source package in ram, apply the needed
patches, running the configure script (plus the various options), make,
make install and ldconfig normal way to compile packages so to install
it directly to hd.

Thanks in advance,
Luca