Re: Debianinstaller/contrib

On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 05:03:09PM -0500, Nicolas Valcarcel wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-09-19 at 13:03 +0530, Deepak Kumar Tripathi wrote:

Yes, that is also how I read
> > > I would like to participate the development activity of DebianInstaller.

One response was an unwritten "Fine, find your way how to contribute."
Because it is a harsh answer, it is unwritten.
Not writing rude messages avoids conflicts about the tone of an E-mail.
Another time saver in silence is there are no E-mails (and time) about
"What skills do you have?" and "What would you like to do?"

The "no response" on an actual contribution offer leaves all the choices
to the person who is offering the help. He/she can contribute where
he/she thinks help is needed. And that is also the place where he/she
can help best ...

> P.S: sorry for my bad english.

No worries Mate!
Just show in your conversion that you care about what you write.
Another good thing is to reply below the text.

Cheers
Geert Stappers