Re: [D-I] mass kernel udeb update and preparations for RC1

On Sunday 17 September 2006 14:28, Frans Pop wrote:
> * partman-auto using LVM and crypto
>   partman-auto-lvm now has been available for some time, but is still
>   not available for all arches. LVM support is a prerequisite for
>   partman-auto-crypto support which will be uploaded soon.
>   Note: swap on LVM should be possible now and is even required for
>   partman-auto-crypto.

I have tested and activated LVM support in autopartitioning for hppa.

Cheers,
FJP

P.S. I used to see occasional freezes when additional installer components
were loaded if I booted my hppa with the 64-bit kernel. Today with 2.6.17
I could not reproduce this in 3 installation tests.
I'll keep trying though ;-)