Re: missing lspci on a fresh install

On Monday 18 September 2006 15:39, De Leeuw Guy wrote:
> Frans Pop a écrit :
> > Known issue. Upgrade to udev from unstable.
>
> How can I do that without network access ?

Use another machine to download the package and a USB stick to move it to
your machine the install using 'dpkg -i'?

> > Then install pci-utils...
>
> Ok, but why this tool are not on the base-system ?

The d-i team is not responsible for what is part of the base system and
what is not.

You can also find the info from lspci in
/var/log/installer/hardware-suppary (or something like that).