Re: powerpc d-i daily ISOs are back and (almost) working

On Sep 15, 2006, at 2:05 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

The CD build starting in about 4 hours should have the changes. Not sure
if it will be working :-)

I tried tonight's businesscard iso on an Apple PowerMac G4. It booted and got into the installer. I walked it through its paces without incident up to the disk partitioning step. I didn't have a free partition to put stuff into at that moment, so I quit there.

However,

When I switched to the <alt>-F2 console, it give me an unexpected error message:
BusyBox v1.1.3 (Debian 1:1.1.3-3) Built-in shell (ash)
Enter 'help' for a list of built-in command

-sh: Syntax error: "do" unexpected (expecting "then")

"Curiouser and curiouser!", cried Alice.

Rick