Re: Status of Marathi translations

On 8/8/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@kheops.frmug.org> wrote:
Quoting priti Patil (prithisd@gmail.com):
> Hi Christian,
>
> Thanks for reply.
>
> I did it in kbabel that's why there is fuzzy tag, anyway we can edit/correct
> it anytime.
>
> We are in process of recruiting few Translators for mr-IN so we'll take
> another couple of months to actually start working on it.

Actually, I can't give promises that the Etch installer will include
support for Marathi. The deadline for adding languages will be
something like October, I think.

No problem, my translation can go in next release, isn't it?

Acually we are in a process to get translations done from professional translators, will take time at least next 2-3 months.

Cheers.

Priti Patil
janabhaaratii
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing
(Formerly NCST)
8th Floor, Air India Building,
Nariman Point, Mumbai 400 021.
India.
Telephone: +91 22 2202 4641, +91 22 2283 6924
Fax: +91 22 2204 9573
Website: www.cdacmumbai.in, www.janabhaaratii.org.in