Re: [g-i] new screenshots available (dejavu 2.9)

Hi Lior,

On Mon, Sep 11, 2006 at 11:42:19PM +0300, Lior Kaplan wrote:
> Hi,
> Hebrew looks fine. thanks.

good; Hebrew is still using glyphs out of freefont.
Hebrew glyphs have just been included in dejavu: any chance you can give some
feedback about it? I'll try to get some screenshots to compare them in the next

> How did you take these screen shots? I'd like to do something similar to
> help people test debian installer.

see the instruction at the bottom of [1] ("Creating screenshots" section)

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/GUIFonts