Re: Urgent : megaraid and qla2300 modules not found

Hello Geert,

> Please do.
>
> See also http://bugs.debian.org/384040

It's not the same problem, I'm no try to boot on the fiber channel, but
on a megaraid.
In April, I try the install, and the system work except that when I
reboot the server
the system random boot one time on the megaraid (and in this case no
problem), and another time on the fiber channel
in this case the system hang with no system message, and I need to reboot.

(sorry my english is poor)

Guy

--
Guy De Leeuw