Re: Urgent : megaraid and qla2300 modules not found

Hello Dan, Frans

Today I can install the debian on our ia64 machine :-) and all work fine.
The megaraid is correctly recognized and no errors with  initramfs.
the cd net install image is the 20060827

I don't know if my previous problem (random boot on megaraid or qla
controller) are solved because
I'm not tested the qla23xx drivers (no time), but I try this week-end if
possible.

Many thanks for your help

Guy

--