pkgsel postinst broken; reverted

Recent changes to pkgsel caused #384481: It no longer ran tasksel at all.

<eugen> what is value of "(db_fget tasksel/first seen && [ "$RET" = false ]) || (db_get tasksel/first && [ "$RET" ])" if tasksel/first does not exist?
<joeyh> eugen: otavio put that in so that it can be preseeded to nothing to avoid running tasksel at all
<joeyh> is it broken?
<eugen> joeyh:  tasksel/first does not exist during normal install, so I think it evaluates to false, and so tasksel is not run

I've reverted the entire set of recent changes to the postinst, back to
r39391. I hope that the logic can be fixed and these changes put back in,
but please *test* it this time, ok?

AFAICS, this fails because tasksel/first is not in cdebconf unless
preseeded. So both the db_fget and the db_get return nonzero, as eugen
says.

I don't have on hand the test that I originally suggested you use, but
I think that it took this case into account. Probably something like:

if ! db_fget tasksel/first seen || [ "$RET" = false ] || (db_get tasksel/first && [ "$RET" ])"; then

Which is, again, untested, and should not be committed to svn/released
until it has been tested.

--
see shy jo