Re: A9001 Laptop

On (22/08/06 14:23), Guy R Cuffey wrote:
> Your e-mail address came up when I tried to get info about a replacement
> battery for an laptop made in Taiwan model A9001. I'm trying to find a
> replacement battery for it.

This is probably not the place but someone sent the following to debian
-laptop:

My name is Chris Gedge and i help run www.cheaplaptopparts.co.uk. I
found your site  http://www.newkidhomevideo.com/p100sd.html while
browsing the internet and wondered if you would link to us? I would of
course link back to your website from from
www.cheaplaptopparts.co.uk/links.asp

You can use this code if you like or the code on our links page:

chargers, hard drives and parts</a>

Regards

Clive

--