Re: Tests with PPPoE connection

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 10:10:08PM -0400, Abel McClendon wrote:
> check bug #384121

Indeed, it's exactly same problem.

> > <CTL-alt-F2> and issue the command
> > "mv /usr/lib/pppd/2.4.4b1 /usr/lib/pppd/2.4.4"

With this workaround, I retry my tests with PPPoE connection.

Then my PPPoE connection is up correctly (I can wget web files
on busybox) even I have the red screen [!!] Configure and start a
PPPoE connection, "Installation step failed": "An installation
step failed. [...] The failing step is: multiselect backup
progresscancel plugin-entropy-text." after entering PPP password.

When I select 'continue', I return on 'Configure the network'
entry but my network connection is now ready. I will try to
retry/investiguate tomorrow.

Regards,
--
Gregory Colpart <reg@evolix.fr>  GnuPG:1024D/C1027A0E