No more vacation

Hi all,

as I've returned from vacation I'm gradually starting to catch up with
things again.

It seems that the Etch d-i beta3 release has generated some much-needed
testing and feedback on the partman-crypto and cryptsetup stuff.

Looking at my TODO list, here are some things I'd like to work on during
the second half of this week when I'm up to speed.

o partman-auto-crypto

In order for the package to be usable, bug #375740 needs to be fixed and
the partman-auto-lvm recipe needs to be changed so that swap partitions
are marked as lvmok. I also seem to recall that FJP wanted to change the
partman-auto menu to account for multiple discs etc, is this correct? Is
there something more that needs to be done?

o other

I'd like to commit the patch in #375161 (checking VG/LV names)
I hope to see a fix for #365308 fix so that I can work on utf-8 keyboard
support in partman-crypto/cryptsetup as well. Would the fix be the
equivalent of "kbd_mode -u; loadkeys --unicode $KEYMAP" somewhere in the
kbd-chooser stage?

Regards,
David