Re: Debian Installer etch beta 3 released

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 12:48:45AM +0200, Martin Michlmayr wrote:

Please keep me on CC:

> * Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [2006-08-13 23:19]:
> > > Please add:
> > >   * Keyboard doesn't work on MIPS (SGI Indy)
> > Do you know why?

No, but I had the same problems last year on m68k as well, when I tried the
d-i beta there. One advice was to use PC keymap, but that's hard to achieve
when your keyboard doesn't work at all. ;)
Anyway, it seems to be a generic non-common-hardware problem (not to say
non-x86).

> BTW, can you do an installation via the serial console because I'd
> like to know whether the partitioning tool is working or not.

I'll try it that the next days.

--
Ciao...                //        Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo           \X/         SIP: 2744150@sipgate.de

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij/public_key.asc