Re: Debian Installer etch beta 3 released

Frans Pop wrote:
> The Debian Installer team is proud to announce the third beta release
> of the installer for Debian GNU/Linux Etch.

For what it's worth, I created a .torrent file for the first i386 DVD of
the set. If anyone is interested, I'm currently seeding with two
machines at a max total of 120kB/s but might increase or decrease that
as needed. I intend to keep the seeds up for at least 1 week or until
there are at least 3 other seeds.

My reason for this: I expect that I'm not the only one who doesn't like
jigdo much and hope that torrents would give the installer betas a wider
audience (even if not much wider).

The d-i beta 3 i386 torrent is available at:

http://mail.incase.de/debian-incase/debian-testing-i386-binary-1.iso.torrent

cu,
sven