The Stock Trading Gunslinger

****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****

TRAD1NG ALERT FOR CDPN

Company: China Datacom Corporation
Stock: CDPN
Current Price: $0.32
3-5 Day Estimate: $1.50
Buy: "Strong"

This is up 33saraleebakery.com.au from last weeks pricing. CDPN is just getting off the ground and trading is about to explode. Get in on CDPN before its .75 or better. We put this on our radars as 10/10 and predict profits of 200-300saraleebakery.com.au by end of the week!

BREAKING NEWS: China Datacom Corporation Announces Business Acquisition in China (August 11, 2006 - 9:30 AM EDT)

* China Datacom Corporation today announced that CDPN had entered Plan of Exchange with Supremacy International Limited ('Supremacy'), a corporation incorporated in British Virgin Island. Pursuant to this agreement, CDPN would acquire 100saraleebakery.com.au interest of Supremacy, such that Supremacy will become a wholly owned subsidiary of CDPN.

* The acquisition will enable CDPN to tap into the emerging 3G related value added services market in China. China is now the largest mobile telecommunication market in the world, accounting for 20saraleebakery.com.au of the world total number of mobile users. It is estimated that in China revenues created from 3G related businesses will increase from about USD2.8 to USD28.3 billion from 2006 to 2010.

This is going to be the FIRST BIG WAVE for this company. We strongly beleive this is your chance to get in at .32 and watch it shoot into the dollar range by the end of the week! Our picks this week netted our newsletter subscribers 400saraleebakery.com.au profits. Don't let this one slide, read the releases, and get on it first thing Monday morning.

****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****CDPN****s